- Site Editor : Danny Van Essche
- Dénomination : Double L
- Publication director : Danny Van Essche
- Address – Head Office : 900 chemin de Paveyrol, 07260 Joyeuse
- Contact : Phone : 00 33 6 86 99 35 22
The processing of personal data by Danny Van Essche is subject to an exemption from reporting to the CNIL (Dispense number 7). You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (“Informatique et liberté” law of January 6, 1978)
- Hosting : OVH, 140 quai du Sartel, 59100 Roubaix – Phone : 0899 701 761.
- Design Espace Informatique, with Anthony Cuny
- Maintenance by Espace Informatique.
- All trademarks mentioned in this site are the exclusive property of their successors.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
Danny Van Essche is committed to strict compliance with the rules of the CNIL. Danny Van Essche also undertakes not to transfer or sell any personal or private information that you may have communicated to us by means of a postal or electronic mail, a form, a telephone conversation, Fax or any other form.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Users of our site must be over 18 years of age and must be legally able to contract and use our site. All visitors to our site are deemed to have read and unrestrictedly approved our Terms of Service. In case of disagreement with the present, the visitor must immediately leave our website. The following are not guaranteed:
- Anomalies, errors or bugs of the information, products or services provided on the site.
- Interruptions or breakdowns of the site.
- Compatibility of the site with a particular hardware or configuration.
In no case may the publisher be liable
- For indirect and / or intangible, foreseeable or unforeseeable damages (including loss of profits) arising from the provision and / or use or partial or total impossibility of using the services provided by the site.
- As to the content of the sites to which we refer via hyperlinks.
- In the event of an irresistible, unpredictable and external event.
The elements of our website benefit, like other intellectual works, from protection by intellectual property law:
- The company owning the site remains the owner of all the intellectual property rights relating to the site and the rights of use relating thereto.
- The access to the site does not confer any rights on the intellectual property rights relating to the site, which remain the exclusive property of Danny Van Esche, owner of the site.
- The elements accessible on the site are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Unless explicitly stated, it is forbidden to reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever or exploit in any way, all or part of the site without the prior written authorization of Danny Van Esche.
- The violation of these provisions may be the subject of any appropriate legal action, including infringement proceedings.
Danny Van Essche is in compliance with the following laws:
- Law of January 6, 1978 called “Data Protection Act” as amended.
- Law of June 21, 2004 called “Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy”.
- Law of August 06, 2004 called “New Computer Law and Freedoms”.